November 14, 2014

Night Sky Quilt Along - third week

Friday came like a bomb on our heads and that's it. Each end of the week I see how many things I couldn't get done. I've now two lists on my side just to remember me all things I need to pay, buy, choose, all the cleanings need to be done on my sofas and cover pillows, rugs (I do it all by myself) before Thankgsving. Sounds like a joke, doesn't it?! 

So, as long as everyone is healthy let's celebrate that also let's celebrate the small finishes! Here more eight blocks what represents one more row for my Night Sky quilt. Wondering where is the other row for my version using three bundles?! I'm a little behind, but... just a little! Everything is cut and half sewn so I'm almost there with both versions! Yep, two quilts, remember?!


Thank you for all the comments on my earlier posts. I love you guys have a good sense of humor and can relate to my way (crazy way) to do things!


I didn't repeat a block yet! I feel like it is a game not repeating blocks, but it might happen since I've more four rows to go!

So, thank you for being with me in this quilt along. Just wanna let you all know, the giveaways are coming! I might announce the first one next week! You only need to have your WIP! So, if you've at least one block done, that's it!

Always visit my lovely sponsors if you still need to get Night Sky pattern by Camille Roskelley. There a lot of sales going on, so antecipate and get your backings or even bundles to make this quilt at excelent prices!

Fat quarter Shop - the pattern is 20%OFF all month long! Check it out!
Pile O'Fabric -  besides the pattern the store is carrying a wonderful KIT to make this quilt!
Fort Worth Fabric Studio - the pattern is also on sale, also check the sale section for incredible deals on fabrics!

Have enjoyable and busy weekend!

2 comments:

Hildy said...

Love your blocks and I'm happy that someone else is playing the 'not make the same block twice' game. Perhaps to be a little bit insane is required to be a quilter;-)
Have a wonderful weekend and don't get nuts about the things not done yet but enjoy the ones you already finished!

Ruth said...

Getting there, have everything cut now and starting to make blocks - love how it is looking even in pieces!