November 03, 2014

Fabrics to inspire

"Fabrics to inspire" will be a weekly post where I'm gonna share some of my favorite and recently released fabric prints (and probably the ones on my wish list). It'll be always my very personal choices. We don't need to pay to look at, right? Fabric really inspires me. 

I hope you enjoy my weekly selections. Also leave comments and point out which new upcoming or just released fabric collections are taking your sleep away!

                                 
1- There is something edge and fancy on this print, it can't pass unnoticed. I'd make pillows and bags with it. Ilumminated Dreamlandia, Utopia by Frances Newcombe for Art Gallery Fabrics
2- There are a lot of blue solids out there, but this is a must have blue in any stash. Cirrus Solid in Rain, Cirrus Solids by Cloud 9 House Designer.
3- The coral background make the flowers in this print pop! Poppie Coordinates, Geometric Bliss by Jeni Baker for Art Gallery Fabrics.
4- Irresistible cute elephants! Mini Elephants, Sprouts by Michael Miller House Design


If you decide that one of those prints should be in your stash, please visit my inspiring sponsors:

Fort Worth Fabric Studio check the amazing deals on Sales section
Fat Quarter Shop 20% OFF on all Art Gallery Fabrics, use code AG2014, expires on November 9th, 2014.

No comments: