November 12, 2014

Christmas fun along!

I'm stopping by today to share with you some blocks I finished for Lori Holt #haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas along at Instagram! Insane I know, mainly because I have also to finish my blocks for the Night Sky quilt along I'm hosting. Ok, I've till Friday!

I'm not sure how much time I'll have to sew close and after Thanksgving, between my daughter's birthday and Christmas, trips, New Year... that's why I'couldn't pass this! (crazy quilters always have an good excuse! hehe) 


I finally found a good reason to use some fabrics from Bake Sale, a fabric collection  from Lori that I bought with a Kit for a class I took with her last year. Other fabrics are also from Riley Blake Designs.

The blocks are from Quilty Fun first Lori Holt's book. But, she is also making new blocks and sharing the tutorials on IG! Let's have a Quilty Christmas! 



This post is linked up to Freshly Pieced!

12 comments:

memmens said...

These are fantastic, I love Lori's fabrics and patterns. You can always have them ready for Christmas next year if time runs out!

Jana Machado said...

Thank you so much for stopping by Mary! I hope you are having some fun with Lori too!
For sure I'm gonna keep it for the future!

Jennie said...

I've seen these popping up on instagram - yours are lovely - looks like a fun quilt!

Jackie Thompson said...

Awesome Christmas blocks! I am enjoying yours and the other variations on IG. I received my Night Sky pattern in the mail from your giveaway. Thank you so much! I am excited to get started on some blocks. It is such a fun pattern.

Kathy E. said...

These blocks are adorable! Are the patterns available to those who aren't on Instagram? (fingers crossed here.)

Leah said...

Looking great!

Jana Machado said...

Hi Kathy! If you're not on IG you're still free to see the instructions for some of the blocks (like the tree and a gingerbread Lori just posted instructions). The other blocks are on the book Quilty Fun. Go to http://instagram.com/beelori1 and check Lori's latest posts there!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Those are so cute and fun! Awesome!

Hildy said...

Love the blocks you made and yes, it's all about a good excuse;-)

Hildy said...

Your blocks are so cute and I love the Bake Sale fabric!

Sandy B. said...

These blocks are so cute!!! You are a crazy sewing woman.......how do you get it all done? Love these and your night sky blocks too!

Jana Machado said...

Hi Sandy! You made me laugh! Now I've a lot to finish...sigh!