November 04, 2014

Blocks with Miss Kate - Night Sky QAL

It's really amazing how my blocks are just popping very quickly! As you may know I've a little spare time to sew so I'm squeezing to make these blocks every little time I can. And I'm having fun! Because if I' wasn't having any fun I wouldn't sacrifice a sink full of dishes or rooms sprinkled with toys everywhere screaming to be put away! haha
That's all about sewing with little ones around, right?! ;-D


Miss Kate is definitely a happy collection. I smile every time I have a new block done. The prints just blends so well. This quilt will turn out amazing, I know! Oh, I forgot to say, these blocks are for my Night Sky quilt and I'm making two quilts as I've told before. Join me in this quilt along that just started a few days ago. Really, you've no idea how quick you can make these blocks. After making a few you just can't stop, it's all about choosing fabrics for each one. All different, never the same block, very exciting! More info about the QUILT ALONG, here.


Visit my sponsors and grab Night Sky quilt pattern by Camille Roskelley.

Fat quarter Shop - the pattern is 20%OFF all month long! Check it out!
Pile O'Fabric -  besides the pattern the store is carrying a wonderful KIT to make this quilt!
Fort Worth Fabric Studio - the pattern is also on sale, also check the sale section for incredible deals on fabrics!

Need thread?! Aurifil is also a sponsor, don't forget to check their website and look for the threads on the shops above.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you come back this Friday when I'll have my completed row. I mean, two rows since I'm making two versions of this pattern!

I've linked this post up with Freshly Pieced blog, at  Lee's weekly WIP Wednesday post!

6 comments:

Sandy B. said...

Your blocks are beautiful and you are so fast!! I've got to get going on these. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Jana Machado said...

Thank you Sandy! Please don't stop! Keep checking the posts so you can link up your project and get a chance to win some wonderful prizes! I think you're just blessed to do what we like even little by little. It brings such a joy!

Hildy said...

Love your Miss Kate blocks they're so beautiful! I've started with the big blocks to plan the colors I use a bit better. But hopefully I can sew a few smaller blocks till friday. I'll post them on flickr. Should I send you a picture, too?

Kelsey Boes said...

These are looking great! The Miss Kate really pops in this pattern

Jackie Thompson said...

I absolutely know what you mean about sewing with little ones around! I'm planning to pick up a few more fabrics tonight, then I hope to get sewing! I'm glad to hear that the blocks are coming together quickly. I'm also working on a few Christmas projects on the side. It's fun to stay busy!

Jana Machado said...

Hi Hildy! I got your pics and I'm gonna share them next week!

Hi Kelsey it's incredible how Bonnie&Camille collections are always eye catching, bright and beautiful!

Loved what you said Jackie! It's true, it's fun to be busy!