October 01, 2014

WIP

It was supposed to be a long post with lots of reflexions about quilting. I decided to just keep working in that post and show two of my work in progress quilts.

The first one is Fresh and it has been waiting for a long time to be quilted. I started it probably five weeks ago and just yesterday I came back to the quilting. But, the top, I started early this year!


Second one is Flutter and this is my second version of this pattern from Fat Quarter Style book. My first version was a small size that was put together so quickly. This version is bigger. I started with lap size and decided to turn it into a twin size (68"x84")


I love the collection I'm using to make Flutter and can't get over it. All the prints are stunning no exception.
I hope I'll have more of them soon. All finished quilts!

 

Do you have a WIP? Have you put any deadline to finish it up quickly?
(I've linked this post on WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ashley P. said...

Both of these are beautiful. I love the fabrics.

Wendi said...

Both quilts are beautiful and worth the wait!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Beautiful quilts and quilting. I especially like the colors you are using in Flutter.

Jana Machado said...

Thank you girls! I'm almost done with the quilting on Fresh. It was so much work!