October 08, 2014

Two Blocks - Wishes Quilt Along

I finished more two blocks for my Wishes Quilt Along quilt. I enjoyed a lot making these blocks (Dove in the window and Idaho Beauty). They turned out bright and fun ;-)



I hope they give you some inspiration to make this quilt. If you're fast and don't have a lot of commitments just jump on it! It'd make a wonderful Christmas gift!  See my previous blocks in this link. Also see the finished quilt made by Kimberly from Fat Quarter Shop

The tutorials to make the blocks for this quilt are absolutely free, but if you decide to donate any amount you'll benefit the Make Wishes Foundation (more details on Jolly Jabber blog) It feels good helping other people and making what you like the most, doesn't it?!

I've linked up this post on Freshly Pieced, WIP Wednesday!

7 comments:

Preeti said...

I love the bright, fresh prints you've used for these blocks. All of them are coming along great so far, it's going to be an amazing finished quilt!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Great colors and prints; I especially like the stars in the second block!

Jana Machado said...

Thank you Preeti! I'm excited to finish with the blocks!

Jana Machado said...

HI Yvonne! Those are my favorite blocks so far! Thank you for stopping by!

Sinta Renee said...

That is so cute!

Sandy Friesner said...

Pretty stars, I like those colors. I'm going to check out the Make a wish info--sounds like a good cause. Thanks!

Jasmine said...

Such darling blocks! I really like the sweet colors you have chosen.