October 06, 2014

Pouch for Stitch it Swap

Today is the last day to send the pouch for our partner from the Stitch it Swap group. I always loved the swaps online but, I hadn't a chance to participate on many. I was very happy to inlcude my name just in time for this swap. I have seen a-ma-zing pouches on  Flickr group.


I had a plan to make my pouch with some hexagons which I'm still making, but thanks I always have plan B. With a baby we always need to have a list of plans, actually. But, I'm very happy to send this pouch for my partner. I made this set a while ago, but I think it perfectly fits on this swap. It's lined with velvet, it looks modern, feminine and cute in my humble opinion ;-). I hope she likes it as much as I do.



The case can be used in many different ways: as a makeup case, as a sewing tools case or as a pencils case.



And you know what? Before I finished this post the mailman just left a package at my door! Yes, what a coincidence! My partner is Anne!
She also included some goodies that I just loved. A tape with quilting blocks print and a stitcker booklet of quilting blocks! So cute! Thank you Anne! My week just started awesome! How about yours?


4 comments:

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

What a beautiful pouch you made to swap! And I love that your name was hand-stitched onto the one you received. Very nice!

Jana Machado said...

Thank You Yvonne! I also loved my name on it! It was a nice surprise for sure!

AnneElizablog said...

Hi Jana! I'm so happy that you like your pouch. It was fun to make.

Shirley said...

Love the inside of your pouch! It's perfect for so many uses.