September 12, 2014

Winner Far, Far Away Fat Quarter Bundle!

Hello friends! I finnally have a winner for this beautiful Fat Quarter Bundle: Far, Far Away by Heather Ross that came from the wonderful Fat Quarter Shop! I've to confess, I'd love to have one in my hands myself. The prints are so sweet. Just perfect fabrics to make something for a girl's bedroom in my opinion. 


The winner is Melanie!!! What a LUCKY girl! Can't wait to see what you're gonna make with this bundle! I've already emailed you!
Thank you again Fat Quarter Shop for giving this amazing prize for one of my readers! So happy for the winner!

True Random Number Generator  22

2 comments:

Linda said...

CONGRATS MELANIE!
HAVE SOME QUILTY FUN!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Thank you!!!! I'm so excited!!! This will be perfect for my baby girl! I emailed you my address :)