August 19, 2014

Fat Quarter Style Book - winner!

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed my earlier post showing the quilt I made using the pattern called Flutter from the book Fat Quarter Style by Fat Quarter Shop team.

This was my selection of fabrics for the quilt, so check the quilt out clicking in here or just scroll down the page.


I wanna thank you all for the sweet comments about my quilt. I convinced myself this quilt definitely could work either for a boy or a girl. It was also very fun reading about what you are making right now. I'm happy to hear many of you are working on projects that needed to be finished!

I hope you all come back to see my next projects. I also enjoyed making this quilt requested by Kimberly and her team. It was an honor, no doubt about it.

The winner of the book is ... Joyce Carter! Congratulations! I've just sent an email asking your address.
Thank all of you for participating!

Joyce Carter said...
Thank you for the giveaway. I love your little quilt. It looks just perfect in your little boy's room.
Right now, I am quilting some tops that I made during the past year.


True Random Number Generator  16

1 comment:

Joyce Carter said...

Thank you, Jana. I am so excited about winning this book. I love the quilts that are featured in it. (I have sent you an email)