July 17, 2014

Sew What Selfie Contest - Show your FQS t-shirt!

Fat Quarter Shop has come up with a lot of new ideas and contributions to the quilting and sewing world lately: videos tutorials on youtube, fun interviews with well known quilt and fabric designers, a new book (release coming soon)... and now a very super cute pink t-shirt!



Well, I'm not really into spreading pictures of myself...but, there is a contest running and to enter all participants have to do is to take an awesome selfie with your Sew What t-shirt and use the tag #sewwhatselfie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. Two winners will be choose every month from July to September and will receive $100 Fat Quarter Shop gift card!!! Think FABRIC friends! hahaha

Pretty Sweet deal, isn't it? 


Are you in Instagram? I'm gonna give it a try... so, I don't mind if you decide to follow me there! http://instagram.com/janamachadoblog/

Love my t-shirt! Bright and pretty pink!

So what? Wanna join the crew? Get yours here

No comments: