April 15, 2014

Presence - Sugar Block Club (block 4)

Hi everyone!
I'm still here... I'm still pregnant! 39 weeks to be exactly. I had times last week I thought the baby was coming, but, he's hanging in there ;)
I made this block last week and I was planning to make posts in advance, but concentration is being hard lately. So, if you don't see me here... you can wonder where I'm!

What do you thing about this block? Particularly this is the one I'm completely in love with. It was so easy to put together and it's very charming. I could definitely make a whole quilt of it. As much as I work with the fabric on the center - from Carnaby Street collection (Pat Bravo) -  more pleased I'm with my choices of fabrics for the blocks.


If you haven't heard yet, this is the fourth block from the quilt along by Amy Gibson, a BOM for members of the Sugar Block Club. Again, her message for this month, "Presence" , is very inspiring and the tutorial for the block so easy to follow. Get to learn more about the quilt along here.



Hope see ya soon, with the greatest news!


I've linked up my post in WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced , Lee's blog. I've also linked my block in Fabric Frenzy Party at Fort Worth Fabric Studio, hosted by Lindsey and Jodie. It's also linked in Crazy Mom Quilts in her every Friday post Finish it up Friday!

   



4 comments:

Hildy said...

Your block looks great!
I'm happy to hear you and your son are well and he's a sweet boy and wait till mom finish her blocks;-)

Vera said...

Nice block. Fingers crossed for your big day!

Hannlib said...

Cute block. Enjoy these last few days/ weeks of your pregnancy :-)

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Great block! I just finished February's block, so I am a bit behind! Love how yours turned out! Can't wait to hear about the new baby!

Thanks for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!

-Lindsey