April 09, 2014

Broken dishes Block 4 - Wishes Quilt along

Time for one more block for the Wishes Quilt along! This is the fourth block of the series and I'm getting excited to see my blocks done. (Check others blocks here).

Well, not much to say, very easy block! Make a few half square triangles and... ta tah! You've a nice and crisp block!


I ended up with a more scrappy look  because I couldn't pass some big triangles leftovers I had from block 1
You can check Kimberly's block and free pattern here. It's the perfect block for beginners! Get even more inspiration on Flickr's group. Also if you have a blog and wanna share your block feel free to leave your link in the comments. I'd love to see!




I linked up this post about my WIP Wishes quilt in WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced, Lee's blog! I also linked it up in Needle and Thread Thursday hosted by Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation.

   

3 comments:

Val Spiers said...

Love your block. The colours look great.
valspierssews

Swedish Scrapper said...

I received one of these in my last bee swap. Love your scrappy version! Man, there's no way to do all the fabulous free QAL's out there, but this one looks really fun too!

Karina said...

Oi amiguinha,
Seus trabalhos continuam super fofinhos!
Estou tão estudante que nem estou tendo tempo de ficar navegando na internet em todos os sites.kkkkk
abraço e bjs karina