March 20, 2014

Explore - Sugar Block Club

Hello! How I miss being here more often! At this time I was busy because of two parties I had in the last 3 weeks (no sickness whatsoever)! I had a really good time celebrating my baby that is coming in just one month!!!! Oh, don't ask me if the Nursery is done, it's not fair! hahaha

I also had a really good time cooking. Yep! I made a lot of Brazilian snacks for my guests! Actually I felt like I should share some recipes in my blog... not sure for now!

Well, here is my third block (pattern from the Sugar Block Club). It was nice making this one using a template for some units... I should try more paper piecing. I thoughtthe title for March challenge ("Be an explorer") was very appropriate too... I did explore a bit on quilting, cooking, I even started walking regularly! I took important, I mean very important personal decisions that involved my family well being. I did not have a good beginning this month, I have to be honest. And to get to the point to have some decisions taken, tears had to come...but, I'm feeling very well... I could say... proud of my self ;-)

Let's take a look at my block! If you are interested in being a Sugar Block Club member, go here to get more info!



I linked up this post in Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog at their Fabric Frenzy Fabric party, in Confessions of an fabric addict Blog also in My Quilt Infatuations. Check it out by clicking in the boxes bellow!

        Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog            My Quilt Infatuation

2 comments:

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Jana! I love how your block turned out! I still need to make mine!!

I would love for you to post some of your recipes! My husband spent a few years in Brazil, and he is always asking me if I could learn how to make some of the dishes from there! :)

Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
-Lindsey
Fabric Frenzy Friday

Jana Machado said...

Thank you Lindsey!!
Well, I'm getting excited to share recipes after your support! Let's see!