January 05, 2014

Coming back... finally! And some pillows!

I don't know how to start this post. I'm not sure if I can write in English anymore :-/ How scary? I have no choice, I just need start, restart. I count on you and your endless patience.
After finding I was pregnant I got so sick, morning sickness, all day, every day, for weeks then months. I ended up dehydrated. With so much fight trying to eat I did lose some pounds and my motivation also became so little I didn't wanna cook, sew, quilt, blog or anything like that. It was hard having to stop everything also the quilt along that was going so well.

I also moved out, lots of boxes, lots of work and a few hands to help. I was so blessed my mom crossed the America to help me with that.

OK, now the good awesome news. I'm 24 weeks pregnant. It's a boy. I feel great. I can eat tons if I want. I've been eating tons lately. ;-) I have a new home, beautiful and big. I don't deserve all of this. God is just wonderful. I feel small and I am, but He is great and BIG in love and mercy.

Thank you all for the kind messages. I appreciate each of them. I also appreciate your visit even when I was not here.

I've a lot to tell. I'll save some for the next posts, so I'll have a excuse to post more often. My computer is also not helping much lately. But, I think a new one is coming very soon ;-) so happy.

These are some pillows I made for my new place. Blue is my color, you already know.
Have a blessed week ;-)





3 comments:

Chocolate Dipped Quilts said...

I'm so glad you're back! I thought about you and hoped everything was okay. Congrats on the little baby boy, so exciting!

Jana Machado said...

Thank you, thank you, Logan!! I'm so happy to hear from you too! I missed everything, other friends posts and quilts, sewing, sharing... I hope we will have it all together again!
Have a wonderful week!

Karina said...

Amei as almofadas!

fofas!

bjs e abraço ka