January 07, 2014

Christmas and other stories...

As I said in the earlier post, I've still more to celebrate than complain. We all have. We should never complain. But, we do. But, we should never, that's it :-) Even during those ups and downs I did enjoy some unique moments with my family and friends. Here there are a few stories...

We had Christmas cookies few days before Christmas and it was so fun to make it with my 3 years old daughter. Even funner was hearing her saying "I wanna make "jingle-bed" cookies", instead of gingerbread cookies! (We made them again today. I think you're going to make them all year long... that's why no icing!)


After a wonderful Christmas celebration at the church we went to some specials friends's house (Ju & Robson). They prepared a wonderful party for a few friends. We felt privileged. We shared love and smiles. We shared the love of Jesus. It was unforgettable.




I even got a present from Santa Claus.  ha ha ha I mean, HO HO HO


In the next day, we made a gingerbread house (first time ever, memorable eh?!). We ate it with hot cafe late at Starbucks. Yummy...


Clarice had her first ski class ever (look for the tiny pink dot in the picture). I wish I could watch it closer, but I was so afraid to fall down on the ice  . She still remembers how to do "pizza" with her feet. Very cute.



Others stories to come...

No comments: