September 17, 2013

Simply Retro Quilt Along (Framed project) - Week 10!!!

I'm back from Vegas and ready to keep the quilt along up!!! Did you take advantage of these last weeks and make any project in advance? I hope so! We have two more projects and I'm so excited about them!

Framed is the project for this week, starting today September, 17th and you can submit your link until October 1th!

So, we have a new schedule for the following projects. We ended up extending the quilt along to October, but I think is totally fine as I didn't count on trips like I did last week (to Riley Blake Fabric Festival) when we started the quilt along.


 I bought this charm pack (Oh deer! by Momo for Moda) in the very beginning of the quilt along and I decided I'd be using it on Framed project. I didn't change my mind, so, I'll just add some fabrics from my stash for the big blocks.

Our sponsor this week is... CRAFTSY!!!! And you could win a quilting class from Craftsy! Any class on your wish list? Oh, I have many! This is your chance!

In order to participate please add your link in the end of this post ALSO click in the button below and sign your email up (it will also work if you have a Craftsy account):


Leave a link to your finished project from the tenth pattern called "Framed" from the book Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley. It can be any project like a pillow, table runner, wall hanging or even a quilt top or a completed quilt from any size from the pattern. But, remember, only projects from Framed pattern at this time! Entries will be accepted from September 17th to October 1st. 

You'll be participating in the giveaway after you leave your link using the button "Add your link" ALSO after click in the CRAFTSY button and sign your email up. You could win a Craftsy class ! Only one winner will be randomly selected for the prizes! Remember to add your picture to the Flickr group

No comments: