September 30, 2013

Riley Blake Fabric Fest - Part II

Hi there! I'm trying to keep my focus after the trip, but I still have a lot to do around... here are some news: a new baby coming (and a morning sickness complete pack), a new home (packing starting soon already started!), a new trip ahead (less than five days to pack again!), a sick toddler at home (fortunately she is better since I took more than one week to finish and post this!!!) and a lot of little big decisions I've to take every single day (is not different with you, right?).

I have so many pictures to share and little stories to tell... Yet at the first day of the Riley Blake Fabric Festival I visited all the booths and took a further look at all the quilts around and other little stuffs like the one I'm gonna show... with sighs, a lot of them...



Here it is Snug as a Bug collection with these sweet and colorful animals. I couldn't resist and I bought a 10" stacker (Snug as a Bug by Melly and Me for Riley Blake Designs). I used the fabric to make my first project at the class with Jenny Doan from Missouri Quilt Star. Oh, Jenny deserves a separated chapter coming soon...





Embellishments... pretty buttons and ribbons!




More quilts and fabrics...



We had good food too!


Hope you liked the pictures. Next time I'm gonna talk about the classes I had with Jenny, Lori Holt, Andrea Goddard and Amy Smart (from Diary of a Quilter).

3 comments:

Hildy said...

Congrats to the new soon to be baby! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon. Everything happening at once sounds about normal to this working Mum of three too.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon. Everything happening at once sounds about normal to this working Mum of three too.