August 01, 2013

Vintage and a winner!

Hi everyone!! I know many of you are checking the blog to find out the winner's name for week 4 of our quilt along! Believe me, I wanted so much post it in the morning, but I couldn't!!

I'm a way behind with my Vintage project because I decided making a quilt instead of pillows as I said last week (also I'm busy with a tutorial for a website). However my top is done since Tuesday...yep :-/ My brain was in fire all week long because I couldn't decide how to quilt it. I started quilting it this afternoon (plus had to run to the store to buy thread color cream... seriously :-/ ). My plan is posting pictures of the quilt tomorrow (fingers crossed ;-))

So, congratulations for all of you that did make it on time! There are wonderful tops, pillows and other projects with this granny block here and at the Flickr group



Now the winner is... Wendy!!! Like many of you, Wendy has been working every week since we started our quilt along. I'm so proud of her! Please email me!

Get to know Wendy and other participants projects here (click in each image or link).


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! Thank you!

Jana Machado said...

That's great Wendy! Congrats!