August 25, 2013

Simply Retro Quilt Along - Week 9 Sweet Life project

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited for this post! And that's why: I've a wonderful stuff to share with you today! Actually, I'm honored that we have Jodi Nelson the talented quilter behind the blog Pleasant Home with us since Week1 of our Simply Retro Quilt Along. She did participate week by week making her blocks for the Sweet Life quilt (the ninth project from the book). Her quilt is just a showstopper! It has an adorable selection of fabrics and it's wonderfully quilted!

 Jodi is generously giving a surprise BOX full of goodies from her SEWING STUDIO for the winner of Week 9 - Sweet Life project! (Can you just imagine that?! I can! ;-)

Pictures of Jodi's quilt - Sweet Life




So, our sponsor this week is Jodi!

And all you need to do is to leave a link to your finished project from the ninth pattern called "Sweet Life" from the book Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley. It can be any project like a pillow, table runner, wall hanging or even a quilt top or a completed quilt from any size from the pattern. But, remember, only projects from Sweet Life pattern at this time! Entries will be accepted from August 26th 12:05pm to September 10th 11:55pm. 

You'll be participating in the giveaway after you leave your link using the button "Add your link". You could win a Box FULL of Sewing Stuff from Jodi's studio! Only one winner will be randomly selected for the prizes! Remember to add your picture to the Flickr group

4 comments:

marcella said...

This has been such a fun quilt along to follow! I have the book but not the time this summer to sew. It's been fun to have all this inspiration though to get me thinking what I will sew first and with what sorts of fabrics.

Sinta Renee said...

Jodi did an amazing job on her quilt! Love her LH fabric too! This is a great project... can't wait to see more of them! Going to go pop over and see the linked quilts!

Jana Machado said...

I agree with you Sinta! Jodi is an inspiring quilter to me. I loved her Sweet Life quilt too. Sure, come back to see other projects!

Jana Machado said...

Hi Marcella! I'm so happy you are enjoying stopping by at my blog to see some other quilters projects! It's my pleasure having you here! Sure, get the inspiration and choose a project to work with. Leave links to your projects anytime you want! I'd love to see ;-)