August 21, 2013

Dwell blocks - Simply retro quilt along

Hello friends! I'm just trilled about how my blocks (Week 7) are turning out... I hope I'll have this quilt completed until Friday. It's better work with deadlines, don't you think? I've realized that it works very well for my kind of last minute personality... 


The blocks are very easy to put together. The only thing I noticed is that the fabrics are stretching a lot after piecing,  so squaring each block up to 9x12" it's really necessary.
I also saw some adorable houses on pillow and quilts on Flickr group
Let's quilt along (check the prizes here)!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your blocks are adorable! Great Idea to include a little umbrella girl in the doorway!

Elaine said...

All house blocks are so pretty it doesn't matter what fabric, great job! Love the gingham.