August 27, 2013

A winner and some Dwell quilts!

Today we have another winner! During Week 7 of our quilt along we had wonderful projects with Dwell (those cute houses) pattern from the book Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley. I hope my quilt along fellows don't mind but I just couldn't resist so I'm posting some of them here! All of them are so creative with all kinds of prints and some stunning quilting styles. 

Just take a minute and visit  their gallery on Flickr... don't blame if you spend more time there than you planned. ;-)

So, the winner this week is... Jennifer! Love this cute pillow and all the quilts you've done so far during the quilt along. You're so talented! Congratulations!






Check more quilts here, just click in the pictures in the end of the post!

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

I have been trying to catch up reading what's new in SR land! I love the Dwell quilts and seeing what is going on here! You guys are doing an amazing job... it's so exciting... and just a few more weeks left!