July 09, 2013

Featured on Pat Bravo blog

I'm so glad Pat Bravo, designer from Art Gallery responded with lovely attention to the two dresses (more like tunics) I made for me and my daughter with fabrics from Carnaby St collection. She   pinned it on Pinterest, talked about it on Twitter and even visited my post to check it out. Thanks a lot. Carnaby Street is still on the top of my favorite collections lately. I want to make everything with this cool, 60's inspired prints.

She's also running a Instagram contest until July 15th. It's better check it out! Thank you Pat Bravo!
Those wonderful big round pillows next to my picture are from Erin




2 comments:

Pat Bravo said...

You are SO WELCOME! Love it :) Thanks for sewing such cute outfits with my fabrics.

Jana Machado said...

As I told you before, it's totally my pleasure! Thanks a lot ;-)