July 20, 2013

Deck-ade the Halls by Fat Quarter Shop - Block 4

I am happy to share that last night I could finish my stockings block from the Christmas quilt designed by Fat Quarter Shop. So far, I have the gingerbread men, the studded stars, the vintage ornaments and now the Christmas stocking block done :-)

Sorry I don't have many pictures. It was a bit cloudy today morning and most of the pics ended up a little dark.


I've to admit some minor errors matching the points on the zigzag area. Also one of the stockings weirdly ended up about 1 inch smaller than the pattern. I'm using a 1/4 inch foot and really can't explain why this happened. Any clue? 

Well, hope you are doing well with this quilt. I've been dreaming with this quilt in my living room with all family wrapped on it...



No comments: