July 17, 2013

A+ for Craftsy! And Amy Gibson new workshop!

I thought I already had enough reasons to give Craftsy an A+ (check here why). But we have got more from this wonderful online teaching plataform. Amy Gibson, the sweet teacher of Block of the Month series in 2012 is back with a new workshop starting in August. It's Mystery Quilt-along with Amy's instructions for her mysterious quilt design and her help on the way. I know you guys must be thinking that I only talk about quilt along (s) and I probably need some help to just stop doing that. How?! I love quilting with fun people! :-D

I received an email last Monday from Craftsy with all the info from Amy's new workshop (it's different than other classes, no videos but a lot of pictures and instructions). I saw the number of people joining growing all day long and there were almost 400 in this crew! So, guarantee your kit and workshop because I'm not sure how long it will last (Kits are sold out, but you can still join in August 1st using your own fabric!) The kits come with Belle fabric collection from Amy Butler. As probably Amy Gibson would say Cuckoo for Mystery Quilt Along!




2 comments:

Judy said...

I signed right up and my kit arrived yesterday. It is very cool and I can't wit til Aug 1. Amy is terrific!

Jana Machado said...

Sweet, Judy! I also signed up and my kit has been shipped! More fun stuff coming! Thank you for stopping by!