June 09, 2013

Just like mommy!

Just like mommy... humm, not exactly like mommy but, very close! Well, just a little joke since my daughter Clarice looks like a LOT her daddy, and not me, the mom! But, that's OK. I can play "like mother, like daughter" sewing for us with the same fabric. How about that?! As I told here and here, I made these dresses with  the prints "Lady like green tea" and "Lady like black tea" from Carnaby Street collection by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery. I love, love this fabric in both backgrounds tea and green. The fabric is soft and brilliant, yes, it is 100% cotton, but it is a special premium cotton by Art Gallery, for sure it makes all the difference. I felt these fabrics just appropriate for sewing the dresses. I hope you like the pictures, we enjoyed a lot last Sunday at the park!














3 comments:

Pat Bravo said...

In total love! Two dolls playing in the park, :) Thank you so much for sharing. Re-pinning and re-tweeting right now. Much love to you, Pat

Jana Machado said...

I'm so glad to hear that Pat Bravo! Thanks a lot for your comment!

ams patil said...

Great work..Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also referBleached Cotton Rolls Manufacturers