April 22, 2013

My fabric stash

These days while very excited getting an envelope full of fabrics in my mail box I had an idea: show my readers what I have stashed on my pile of fabrics lately!

Those that have been following me in the past five years or so, know very well about my fabric choices: colorful, cute and floral are some of my favorite prints. I can't complain at all living in the USA where the best fabric companies launch every day new collections from very talented designers.

Moda Fabrics is one of those companies that I'm talking about. I think it's better show some pictures so you can start itching your hands to also get some of these newest products from Moda! The mini charm pack includes 42 2.5" (6 x 6 centimeters) squares . I'm just wondering what to make with them... (actually I have a list of things!)


And before you ask, all of them I bought at the Fat Quarter Shop, an online fabric shop that carry hundreds of fabric collections. I haven't seen a better place to buy cotton fabric on the web. Wonderful customer service too and fast shipping (they also ship internationally) :

The following is on my fabric stash now (so exciting!):

Avalon by Fig Tree
Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille
Jubilee by Bunny Hill
Paris Flea Market by 3 Sisters


also...
Comma by Zen Chic
La Belle by French General
PB&J by Basic Grey


How cute are those mini packs? I'm in love ;-)

No comments: