January 30, 2013

Home decorating ideas

Hi there!

I just wanna let you all readers know that I am still working on the blog. The layout is really cute now but more need to be done. I just loved my new layout and I hope you like it too. I found a web designer with a style that I was looking for, that's just great!

One of the sections I am creating in my blog is about Home Decorating. I will show my favorite picks on my favorite places to buy online or at some  physical  stores. Today I picked some home decorating items at One Kings Lane. I just LOVE buying items for my home on the website (I will certainly show them soon!). The website is clean with handpicked items from the best designers, stores and brands In USA. Every day there are new events that last only a few days. Right now they are launching their Day of furniture event. Sign up there and get $15 off on your next purchase of $30 or more. That's my gift to you!

My picks:





The black and white bedroom:

  Pillow Love, $35
Chobe pillow, $49

 
Typewriter Canvas, $69

Pillow $35


Poufs & more pillows:
 Teal Pouf, $199
Coral Pouf, $249
Pillow Smile, $25




No comments: